Sweet Almond Oil – a hit of natural care
This is one of the most cherished vegetable oils used in natural care. Used for the face, body, hair, nails. For the care of almost any type of skin at any age. Sweet almond oil fame is matched by the oil already argan, and due to the lower price is becoming increasingly popular. What you can use sweet almond oil? And what the effects of his actions, you can expect?
Sweet almond oil is known to care from antiquity. Over the years was oil after which there most often in skin care of infants and young children and the care of your hands and hair. With the increasing popularity of natural cosmetics, and what goes with it is a vegetable oil, sweet almond oil is experiencing its second youth. What affects it, that is considered a hit natural care?
The properties of the oils sweet almond oil
Sweet almond oil of a pale yellow colour, a delicate sweet flavor and almost niewyczuwalnym smell squeezed out cold almond seed (his sweet varieties). This is an oil rich in vitamin E, jednonasycone fatty acids, protein, potassium, zinc, and many other valuable for skin vitamins (including vitamin A, D and B) and minerals. Applied to the skin effect of softening, regenerating, nourishing and protective. Is gentle on the skin and hypoallergenic. Does not cause irritation, quickly absorbed, not clog skin pores. Supports the alleviation of inflammation and irritation, because it can be used as an adjunct in the treatment of psoriasis and eczema.
Benefits for the skin
- antioxidant-high content of vitamin E, a naturally occurring in oil sweet almond oil makes it has strong antioxidant activity. Reduces the activity of free radicals, protecting the skin from premature aging processes;
- softening, moisturizing and oil-sweet almond oil with a fatty acid content affects the moisture level of the skin, protects it from excessive loss of moisture, oils, gently helps solve the problem of dry and flaky skin. Works also softens the skin, making the skin after use softer, more smooth and pleasant to the touch;
- Protection against oxidative stress, damage caused by UV rays and the action of external agents,
- Pure skin without blackheads – sweet almond oil is ideal for skin cleansing. Not only does it make the removal easier, it also cleanses skin pores and helps remove even deep impurities and blackheads,
- Smooth skin without wrinkles – protein and vitamin E that contains sweet almond oil are beneficial to the production of collagen. Therefore, regular use of the oil can positively affect the reduction of the visibility of shallow wrinkles, protect against formation, uelastyczniać and firm the skin;
- Alleviation of inflammation and irritation – sweet almond oil is beneficial for relieving any kind of irritation, including burns caused by excessive exposure of the skin to the sun. Like mentioned, it also has a good effect on relieving inflammatory conditions and is often used for skin care zmagającej with egzemą, psoriasis and all kinds of skin allergies;
- Regeneration and restoration of the skin,
- Supple and smooth skin without stretch marks.
- Smoothes and shines
- Protects the tip against Rozdwajaniem
- Softens and keeps hair supple
- Affects the proper hydration level of the scalp
- contributes to reducing the amount of hair loss
- Protects the hair from external influences
Benefits for Nails
- Nail Plate strengthening
- Reduced brittleness and nail susceptibility to fractures and damage
- No white spots on the nail plate
- Softening and smoothing the cuticles around the nail plate